34 Wormwood Street, London, EC2M 1RP
Tel: 020 7920 0808
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you book appointments on our website we collect the contact data entered into the booking form to enable us to generate automatic appointment reminder emails, contact you regarding future appointments and to provide updates about the salon.
The type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Telephone number
- email address
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we keep is provided to us directly by you on our online booking system:
- To make appointments
- To cancel or amend appointments
- Provide information and updates about the salon
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us to communicate appointment reminders and updates, and to provide information to clients about our business.
Who we share your data with
We do not share information with any third parties and us if for the purposes of:
- contacting our clients regarding appointments
- providing information to clients about or business, including marketing and promotions
How long we retain your data
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues that you might be facing. Your information may be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including any legal, accounting, or reporting requirement.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
– You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
– You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
– You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
– You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
– You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
– You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us (by email, post or phone) if you wish to make a request:
- 34 Wormwood Street, London, EC1M 1RP
- 020 7920 0808
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113